Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Wealth Ninja Path

Building wealth should be like a Ninja.

Stealth. Efficient. Swift.

Well, "sexy" would be good too.


Building wealth is not a walk-in-the-park, but neither is it difficult.
It can be as easy as buying simple small gold / silver/ precious assets, or buying blue-chips stocks.
What the wealth ninja would do is to recommend small simple steps to slow build up wealth.

What I am against is many of the get-rich-schemes around. Those are schemes designed to make the founder rich... NOT you.
In Singapore, there are countless of schemes where many get burned by get-rich-quick schemes, from Profitable Plots land-banking scam, to the recent Genneve Gold scam, with a high chance that "The Gold Guarantee" and "Asia Pacifc Bullion" be the next few scams....

Let us be our own wealth ninjas. I will be starting my path soon, with a small sum of capital, and slowly building up a wealth.

I will share my steps, and I do hope all readers will participate and discuss and share with me much wealth and business ideas.

Sincerely
The Wealth Ninja.


well... not exactly the kind of ninja I was conjuring up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...